Consulting services and transfer of technologies
Institute for Animal Husbandry, Belgrade-Zemun has:
• The new and innovated technology for the production of beef, lamb, pork and poultry and technological solutions to increase weight gain, weight mass, final yield and improving the quality of meat, as well as technology for the production of eggs in accordance with the new regulations and standards.
• New technologies for the production of meat, meat products and eggs of special quality, and functional foods.
• Complete technology of nutrition for certain animal species, race / hybrids of domestic animals, programs for the preparation of primary and supplemental mixtures specially formulated for different purposes, using different technologies in additives to improve food quality, state of the art software programs to create and feed mixtures for laboratory analysis of the quality of the product.
• The technology of fodder production on arable land and grassland, technology exploitation, processing and storage of animal feed, feed technology, providing the basis for special purposes (production of high value food, livestock production in areas under the protection of the environment) and raising the pitch of dykes, sports fields and etc.
• Modern technology solutions for farms and mini-farms (cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, poultry), slaughterhouses, feed mixers. (over 250 built structures – dairy farms, farms for fattening cattle, pig, poultry, sheep and goat farms, dairies, incubator stations).
• Training and Information Center with 10 developed training modules on good agricultural practices, and the possibility of flexible development and delivery of training in the field of animal production and products (in the institute or other location).
• Team of more than 30 leading experts, researchers, practitioners and analysts of various educational and professional profiles (all specialties agronomists, veterinarians, biologists, chemists, technologists, economists, lawyers and architects), which provides a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to the modern food production.
• Experience in this business over 65 years
All that we know and can do is dedicated to fullfinling of your needs and requirements, in the function of control and solving of problems in your production or development, testing and conquering of new and improving the existing products and production
Dr. Milan M. Petrović, Principal Research Fellow