Institute for Animal Husbandry, Belgrade-Zemun is organizing traditional International Congress, ‘‘New Perspectives and Challenges of Sustainable Livestock Production’’. Congress will include following sections:
1. System of breeding of domestic animals
2. Production technology and quality of products
3. Animal welfare and health care
4. Livestock feed and ecology
5. Alternative production methods in livestock production
The work of sections will be divided per animal species.
A complete program of congress will be forwarded subsequently. For all interested researchers kindly submit your full papers (according to instructions for authors-contributors of the journal ‘‘Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry’’ – www.istocar.bg.ac.rs) before May 31st 2015.
International Scientific Committee of the Congress will review all submitted papers.
The Committee will select papers for oral presentations. Remaining papers will be presented in poster sessions. All papers will be published.
• Registration fee which includes: publishing of paper, Congress material, participation in all sessions of the Congress, cocktail, coffee/tea break, is 100 EUR (for domestic participants in dinar value on the day of payment according to the exchange rate). Papers shall not be published without the payment of registration fee.
• Registration fee which includes: publishing of paper, Congress material, participation in all sessions of the Congress, cocktail, coffee/tea break, tourist programme, as well as gala dinner for all participants on the last day of Congress, is 150 EUR (for domestic participants in dinar value on the day of payment according to exchange rate).
You can see first announcement HERE.